- An engraver is an easy and permanent way to sign your woodworking projects.
- The engraver should have an adjustable stroke to control the depth of the engraving.
- Using a light touch and steady hand is important to get clean and consistent lines in the engraving.
- Practice on scrap wood before engraving your final project.
- The engraving can be filled in with paint or left natural for a subtle contrast.
Who knew signing your woodworking projects could be so easy and fun! With the use of an engraver, you can create a permanent and personalized signature on your work. And with the option to fill it in with paint or leave it natural, you can add a subtle or bold touch of contrast to your project. Just be sure to practice on scrap wood first and use a light touch and steady hand for clean and consistent lines. Sign away, my woodworking friends, sign away!